- Tension continues between landowners and the Adventists over the Fulton College Site in Fiji,
- Depression in teenagers may be linked to the imbalance of Omega 3s and Omega 6s in their diet,
- Adventist leaders have started blogging online,
- $500,000 will be spent on starting 45 new Adventist churches during 2008, Aging Optus B3 satellite which transmits the The Hope Channel will shut down on January 22,
- Schools in the Solomon's have to close early because they have run out of food for their students
Check out the Ground 7 podcast:
- An update from the University of Eastern Africa Baraton in Kenya.
- Taashi interviews pastor Rebecca Brillhart about the good that can be accomplished when faith groups unite. (Running Time 13:33)
ADRA's office in Kenya is working with the Catholic Church, the Seventh-day Adventist Church, the Kenya Red Cross and other local nongovernmental organizations (NGOs) and community based organizations (CBOs) in communities within the provinces of Nairobi, Rift Valley, and Nyanza, to help displaced persons return home, while providing additional assistance, including food, water and sanitation, clothing, blankets, medical supplies, and post-trauma counseling.
And Postum leaves the building.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/264