Adventist Video News
- A $1 billion housing project is approved by government for Cooranbong;
- Large advertising campaign rolls out for evangelistic program in Christchurch, commencing January;
- A new study reveals that some American religious groups have poor health;
- Solomon Islands Government gives $250,000 to improve the quality of drinking water at Betikama;
- More Solomon Islanders are converted;
- Tithing envelopes for children are developed for English and French speaking congregations in the New Zealand Pacific region;
- 24 pastors and evangelists attend a TV presenters seminar at Adventist Media.
Thank you for making your generous gift. Your donation will help independent Adventist journalism expand across the globe.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/1305