Noted religion journalists Amy Sullivan (TIME, The Party Faithful) and Steve Waldman, (beliefnet.com, Founding Faith) diavlog about the latest hot issues about Christianity in public life.
- Why Steve likes Rick Warren at the inauguration
- Is Obama converting Warren into a moderate?
- Evangelicals defy pundits by sticking with GOP
- Sorry, lefties—Obama really does like faith-based initiatives
- Memo to Obama: Ignore pro-life voters at your peril
- Why Christians no longer go to church on Christmas
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/1315