Spectrum seeks submissions for our Spirituality blog.
A broad definition of spirituality: the human act of seeking after and experiencing God or the sacred.
Personal reflections or reviews along these themes are suggested:
· Spirituality books or authors
· Spiritual practices (e.g. prayer, formation, celebration, Sabbath, etc.)
· Intersection of individual and communal spirituality
· Spiritual events (such as GYC, the One project, NAD Prayer Conference, retreats)
· Maturing spirituality (how our relationship to and understanding of God changes over time)
· Doubt and darkness in the spiritual journey
· Submit a Word document as an email attachment (.doc or .docx) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Length should be under 1,000 words.
· Include a brief (1-2 sentences) bio.
· If you have a picture that complements your piece (and it’s in public domain or you have rights to use it), feel free to include it as a separate attachment (.jpg).
· Limit your submissions to two articles and/or three poems. (After that, please wait for an invitation.)
· Send only your own original, unpublished work (or, if published previously, obtain permission to republish, along with citation for original publication online or in print).
· You can anticipate a response within two weeks of Spectrum receiving your submission.
Join the conversation, putting words to spirit.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/5762