Ellen G. White and Intermittent Fasting

As someone who’s done intermittent fasting (16:8) for most of 2018, I’ll add this: an active lifestyle doesn’t have to be a deal breaker. You just have to make the most of every meal. When you only eat twice a day, you can’t afford to waste a meal on junk. I don’t skimp on nutrients or calories when it comes to fueling up.

(reliquum) #85

Hey Eric, good to see you out here, still remember your moms organic cookies!

One has to note that man would not have the ability to enjoy foods, spices, herbs, if not pre-equipped with the ability to taste them! Unfortunately, as noted above by others, “righteousness by food” is a not-infrequent sequelae when Ellen’s sometimes uncited/plagiarized claims, spoken imperatively by authoritarian personalities causes as much distraction to fellow christians as vaguetarians, omnitarians, gluttonarians (and those who perhaps question some of Ellens claims). An honest writing would gladly withstand a “finger wagging”, wouldn’t it? One need not venerate her to accede merit in her writings, even if some of them were intended in a specific contextual scope but are being applied without said context.

hyvä kuulla sinusta; Muistan myös kaikki suomalaiset kokoukset perheesi kanssa.

(George Tichy) #87

In Finnish it actually means, “good to hear from you; I also remember all Finnish meetings with your family.” :laughing:

(reliquum) #88

@GeorgeTichy, who knew about your fluency in the language of heaven!

hauska tavata–are you of Finn descent then? I don’t recognize the name per se. I’ve been to lot’s of old Finn meetings over the years…

(reliquum) #90

I was baiting George re the language of heaven.
We all know Jesus identified it in scripture

(George Tichy) #91

My primary language is actually Googlish… :wink::wink::wink:
Actually, no Finnish here. Only Portuguese, Czech, Spanish, and some English… (living in the US for 29 years. …)
@Timo

(reliquum) #92

Just czeching @GeorgeTichy. You do KNOW that Jesus specifically identified the language of heaven, right?
It is written, black and white, right there in scriptures! Have you found it?

(George Tichy) #93

No…, please help… and disclose it. :sunglasses:

(reliquum) #94

Ahhh, finally, a nibble! “It is Fininish”

Look up John 19:30 !

(Spectrumbot) #95

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.