Headlines: Thailand's Royal Princess Confers Degrees on Asia-Pacific International University Grads

Thailand's Royal Princess Hands Degrees to Grads at Adventist University. Her Royal Highness Princess Soamsawali presented certificates to successful candidates at Asia-Pacific International Adventist University in Muak Lek, Saraburi, Thailand for completing programs in Business, Accounting, Bioscience, Computer Information Systems, Education, Religious Education, Nursing, English, Master of Education and Master of Business Administration.  Princess Soamsawali has been present at every graduation ceremony for the last five years. This year’s graduation marked the largest graduating class, 276 students from 22 different nations, for the institution since its move to Thailand in 1999 from Singapore. General Conference Vice-president Ella Simmons gave the commencement address. Press Release from Pablo Rios, Marketing Director, Asia-Pacific International University, http://www.facebook.com/apiu.edu.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://spectrummagazine.org/article/2015/06/17/headlines-thailands-royal-princess-confers-degrees-asia-pacific-international-uni

living in the South, The literal understanding of Ellen White, particularly exaggerated in Messages to Young People has caused serious abused of Children in diet, recreation, dress. You name it… If known to authorities would constitute child abuse. At the same time at least several of the family enclaves have been involved in a range of 'secret" sin as Ellen would have phrased it., fundamentalism of any variety can be a villain. Tom Z

4 Likes

WebEds/Editors: May I suggest that the title for the news round-up make it clearer that several items are included? I was missing out on the rest because the title’s limited to the initial item, which didn’t particularly interest me.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion. We’ll see if we can work on that for future editions of the news roundup (and yes, there are always multiple stories in the Headlines articles!).

-One of the Editors :slight_smile:

1 Like

hopeful: It is easy to scan the bold topics listed and select those of interest.

That’s after one chooses to read the entire post. On the list of latest blog postings the overall title for this entry identifies only the first news item, i.e., “Headlines: Thailand’s Royal Princess Hands Degrees to Grads at Adventist University.”

1 Like