Homosexuality: Are We Cloaking Bigotry with Scripture?

(George Tichy) #431

Don’t tell anybody, but I got some sophisticated Russian Keets this time. And they don’t like TW, they will work on the issue electronically from their cages so that the “other candidate” will prevail… :wink:

(George Tichy) #432

LOL… I couldn’t help I had to laugh good Elmer. Your story is actually funny.

But, on a serious note, we can see how detrimental those fanatics are to others, and how their behavior actually damages the concept of faith. They say all those stupid things and use people’s faith to advance their futile cases. Then, when it all collapses, they just retreat and disappear, leaving behind a bunch of naive people with a weakened faith.

I am so glad we catch them right away here and expose their fallacy and deceit. Same with the LGTarians! It feels good helping Spectrum to keep the site clean from heresies and false prophets, doesn’t it?.. :innocent:

(Kim Green) #433

Glad that you have all the contingencies covered…lol

(George Tichy) #434

Oh yeah, I am prepared for 2020 in all fronts. I am also preparing a team of “anti-kompliance” keets. They will fight TW’s kompliance kommandos. They are all bearded and have mustaches “a la AC/18.” Therefore, they look like one of them, and should penetrate the enemy’s field pretty easy, without detection. :wink:

(Tim Teichman) #435

I will take this moment to note that you just paraphrased Augustine, who had this figured out 1700 years ago, and yet church leaders still can’t get it through their thick skulls:

"Now, it is a disgraceful and dangerous thing for an infidel to hear a Christian, presumably giving the meaning of Holy Scripture, talking nonsense on these topics [creation and natural history]; and we should all take means to prevent such an embarrassing situation, in which people show up vast ignorance in a Christian and laugh it to scorn.

"The shame is not so much that an ignorant individual is derided, but that people outside the household of the faith think our sacred writers held such opinions, and, to the great loss of those for whose salvation we toil, the writers of our Scripture are criticized and rejected as unlearned men. If they find a Christian mistaken in a field which they themselves know well and hear him maintaining his foolish opinions about our books [the bible], how are they going to believe those books in matters concerning the resurrection of the dead, the hope of eternal life, and the kingdom of heaven, when they think their pages are full of falsehoods on facts which they themselves have learnt from experience and the light of reason?

“Reckless and incompetent expounders of Holy Scripture bring untold trouble and sorrow on their wiser brethren when they are caught in one of their mischievous false opinions and are taken to task by those who are not bound by the authority of our sacred books. For then, to defend their utterly foolish and obviously untrue statements, they will try to call upon the Holy Scripture for proof and even recite from memory many passages which they think support their position, although they understand neither what they say nor the things about which they make assertion.

- St. Augustine, The Literal Meaning of Genesis, Book 1:39, AD 401-415.

(Kim Green) #436

Just call you, General “Keet” Guevara! :rofl:

(Kevin Seidel) #437

If you need “anti-kompliance”, you might want to look into felines. Though they would not mix well with the keets. You would need to use them as special strike teams away from the keets.

(George Tichy) #438

Hufff…, I am glad you didn’t accuse me of any plagiarism… LOL
Well, it wouldn’t be a problem anyway, since we are in a SDA environment, where plagiarism is actually excused and even defended… :roll_eyes: :innocent: :sunglasses:

(George Tichy) #439

Remember that this time the keets are disguised with beards and mustaches a la AC/2018, so maybe the felines will not have a problem with them… Sorry, they don’t allow pictures, for safety reasons… :slight_smile:

EDIT: Actually, one of them volunteered for a pic; his name is TW (Tod Winston) :roll_eyes:

Image result for parakeet with a beard image

Shaved off the beard, eh? :wink::wink:

He is no longer one of the incognito ones. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

When will we begin to receive messaging from the Keets? :no_mouth::no_mouth::face_with_monocle::nerd_face::ear::ear::ear::earth_americas::globe_with_meridians::mantelpiece_clock:

(Kim Green) #441

Manuel, I thought it best to use your own words in your introduction (with some editing, etc.) to abstract. I tried to keep to what I saw as your original intent:

@manuelsda @GeorgeTichy @elmer_cupino

We will consider the terrible condition of Christ’s church as it operates today to get a better understanding of the need we have for the recycling of Christianity. We are living at the end of the age as foretold by Christ. (Matthew 24-25) And the influence of satanic forces is palpable in the world. We have witnessed devastating natural disasters, civil unrest, threats of war, and attacks by terrorists.

The world is in such terrible sinful condition that every minute is an extension of the mercy of God, just waiting to save a few more before destruction come by the coming of Christ. The list above makes us aware that, indeed, Christ is coming! But where is His church?

(1) The personal church.
You and I are His church because He died for all of us. We are the church of Christ!

(2) The community church
The smallest unit of the church is where two or more gather in His name. It is referred to as a cell, a small group that meets in homes, outdoors in nature under a tree, or in a spot or place convenient to all of its members. Here there are no specific man-made structures assigned solely and specifically for the purpose of participating in a religious activity.

(3) The institutional church
It is a large system. God allows it to labor in this fashion to more effectively facilitate the spread of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. It also serves to create a social identity. This system is referred to as a denomination, and it is precisely this system which faces difficult challenges and threats of apostasy.

(4) The universal church
This is the church of Christ at large. Its members are found in all types of Christian religions and denominations throughout the world. Yet it consists of perhaps only one or a few persons within each of those entities who live for Christ, who exhibit the virtues of righteousness, and who are obedient to the light they have received. They are referred to as the “Remnant”.

I share my convictions about the church of Christ to stimulate, reprove, and alert all Christians in all religious organizations. There is much confusion and chaos in the world, and it has spilled over into religious institutions. No matter who you are, you need to be ready, because of the imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Seek to know what God’s will is for you and you will receive His help. You will develop more and more love and faith in Him when you: dedicate time to be alone with God and guard the avenues to your soul to keep yourself undefiled. Each one of us needs is to be one with Christ and in Christ, in order to be transformed in character into His image. Thus sanctification will be afforded to us as a gift from the Holy Spirit.

(Steve Mga) #442

“Clean from heresies and false prophets”
I believe it is more like sorting themselves out. When their “New Light”
Messages do not find converts, they “shake the dust off their feet” and
go back to Fulcrum7 or other group.
One sees the same Phenomenon in local church congregations. The
“missionaries” drop out, quit showing up for worship services.

So it is EVIDENT they Did Not show up for Fellowship and Conversation.
“Iron sharpens Iron”. Many do NOT enjoy the sharpening process.
In the real world, there are 2 types of Knives. Sharp work knives. then
there are the “case” knives that have very limited abilities. But still
useful at times.

(Kim Green) #443

lol…love your “knives” analogy, Steve! So true…

(Manuel Fernandez) #444

I really appreciate your editing, I’ll be using it on my next edition. Thanks!

(reliquum) #445

What is missing is simplest iron-age knowledge.
For iron to sharpen iron, the blade needs to approach backwards, stropping away from leading edge.
The stalwart “defenders of the faith” approach with blades forward and swung hard.

Rather than sharpening anything, they dull themselves
-and those who engage them-quite rapidly…

(Kim Green) #446

My pleasure…I do hope that it helps! :slight_smile:

P.S.
Since you read it, I have caught a few errors on my part- so use what I have corrected.

(George Tichy) #447

Their first task has been to figure out what happened to Ted Wilson’s Kompliance Komandos. All that shameful politicking and maneuvering wasting time at the AC/2018, and so far nothing has been implemented? They must be kidding us!!! Why wasn’t the persecution triggered yet? There must be something behind this inexplicable silence and lack of activity. What is it?

The keets will figure it out sooner or later, “believe me, believe me” … It may be that the “verification” would have to start at the GC level, from the top down. And that was enough to stop the operation since there are several violations of compliance at that level. Maybe “silence” was the best way to avoid real “grave consequences.” :wink:

(George Tichy) #448

Most probably because they are fighting each other with swords…

(Charlie) #449

Any non consensual sexual activity is considered to be rape. The person who initiated the sexual activity is considered to be the peepetraror, regardless of their gender.

(Charlie) #450

Well msybe God will have to give them a walled of space so they don’t get contaminsted by those they have judged unworthy. That seems to be what ius happening in three US already. Apparentky the Evangelicals want their own state run according to their own laws. I wonder what will happen to those children who are born into such a state who are queer? Maybe they’ll just be dropped off at the border and told to tends for themselves in the next state. That sounds a very Christian thing to do. Much better than executing them like the Taliban do. Can you hear the sarcasm in my words? I hope so.