New Voices Swell the Chorus for Choir Room Sabbath School: A Case Study of Moving Online

Impact felt near and far through storied Sabbath School at Pacific Union College’s embrace of livestreaming for the pandemic age.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/11218

I don’t really have anything intelligent to contribute here – I haven’t attended the class, and don’t live anywhere near PUC. But I’d at least like to tip my hat to the class for being willing to try something different, and embracing it. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t jealous.

1 Like

Same thing has happened here at Avondale University College in Australia. The E14 class (so named from the classroom where it was held before Covid-19) meets via zoom every Sabbath morning and the numbers have increased enormously. There is now a wider range of participants geographically and philosophically. We hope it doesn’t stop.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.