Pastoral Equality Profiles: Cinthia in Venezuela

Meet Cinthia Dubraska Guzman Rojas, a current Time for Equality in Adventist Ministry (TEAM) scholarship recipient. TEAM is a private organization supporting the ordination of candidates to pastoral ministry regardless of gender, race, or social class. Visit timeforequality.net to learn more about the organization and how you can contribute to TEAM’s support of women in pastoral ministry.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/12022
2 Likes

Personal testimonies of God’s call upon the heart and the confirmations of God’s call through others are always encouraging for me. I, too, had a similar experience as sister Cinthia. I pray her ministry in the Lord will blossom and reach its full potential in His grace.

2 Likes

what a great story…i agree completely in the importance of remembering, and possibly memorializing, supernatural, miraculous moments in our lives…these really do enable us to weather “difficult” times…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.