“Silence Equals Complicity” — Against the Wall Founders Issue Statement on Recent Shootings

Naah, it’s just an aftershock from that earthquake fault that runs under DC, clear from Kennebunkport to Crawford Tx.
It was coined “the Bush’s Fault

Well, prior to Aug 8, no responses or history for a year, then it jumps back to '015.
He’s been seen in the interim- his mo, snipe and run

In an attempt to find fault, psychiatric disorders are targeted as the major reason for violent events but according to research “only 3% to 5% of violent events are attributable to mental illness, writes Paul Appelbaum, MD, director of the Division of Law, Ethics, and Psychiatry at Columbia University Irving Medical Center, in an opinion article in JAMA Psychiatry. “Much of the increased risk [of violence] in people with mental disorders is attributable to other variables rather than to the disorders themselves. Substance abuse, for example, accounts for a large proportion of the incremental risk.”

2 Likes

Hi Elmer,
Lanza AND Cruz had a checkered past. Lanza supposedly had Aspergers disease and Cruz a history of killing animals and outburst of anger.
Both were in a sense sociopaths as regards to others feelings and life’s value.
Many acquaintances of Cruz were not surprised at all. Juvenile activity that is harmful should not be hidden from the appropriate authorities simply because they pass from 17. As was El Paso.
There is plenty of information already out their from background checks. It’s the assimilation and lawful sharing of it interagency and massive data base for appropriate algorithm.
Usually there are red flags for mass murders from what I have read.
What is the total number of mass murder offenders/Criminals of innocent citizen in the US? How does that number compare to the total number of legitimate peaceful owners of weapons for self defense.
I believe it was in the 80’s when I lived in Atlanta that Kennesaw, Ga. A suburb of metro Atlanta required gun ownership as home break ins and other violent acts were affecting the community. Crime statistics dropped and it was one of the safest towns in metro Atlanta. Often, simply the knowledge of a threat of resistance is a deterrent.
Often government wants to take away the rights of many for the actions of the few. That’s what the 2nd Amendment is about.
Regards

You don’t have enough faith in the intelligence of the American voters. Clinton would love to blame Russia. The election was too close to be able to call. It was Clinton’s election to lose. She made quite a few missteps. She called Trump supporters a basket of deplorables. She failed to campaign instates she considered safe while Trump made multiple visits. The email scandal of top secret emails deleted on her unauthorized server was also a major negative. The DNC did more to get Donald Trump elected than Russia could ever dream of when they prevented Bernie Sanders from becoming the Democratic nominee. The DNC made every superdelegate vote for Hillary. Even with all of those negatives, Hillary still almost won. I guess you believe Trump colluded with Russia as well?

2 Likes

Pat we all agree that illegals are a national problem. where we disagree is in the current solution. The children are victims not to be caged like animals.Even Zoos are more caring.
My sister and husband owned a small fruit farm in Fallbrook, Calif. They had to put a high fence around the entire property.

Please note that the constitution calls for a well regulated militia, So the owner must pass the care and use as well as a background check. Today the military calls for at least 16 weeks of basic training. Our daughter is well trained in the use and care of both the rifle and side arms. She competes at least twice a month.

1 Like

Tom,
They are in retention cells temporarily until it can be figured out who they belong to and if they are their legitimate parents. I don’t believe they are being treated inhumanely. Nether of us has really seen the day to day activity. If Epstein had been in a see through retention cell he might be alive.
If the other party is so concerned why wont they form a responsible immigration plan and remove the perks that cause these individuals to come? It is the pit calling the kettle black. The policies haven’t changed and I believe both border control and ICE are trying to be as humane as possible within the law.
Dems. Simply want open borders. It’s an insult to most our intelligence to think it us something different…but they “love” the children. They are an excellent tool for their desires that prior to Trump were treated no differently and was expressed we couldn’t have open borders by Trump & Schumer. Now Trump is inhumane. Pitiful! That’s where we are in this country. People were being taught it is ok to violate law. That leads to anarchy.
Regards

The court also has said firearms are a personal right for personal self defense. SCOTUS regarding DC
case.

Basically most of what you said is true and I am agreeable with it. However, in my opinion, nothing justifies the acceptance of Trump’s behavior. It’s difficult to understand why people would rather talk about “what we would have had if …” instead of what we actually have right now. It is interesting that some people would like to have more of the same even seeing what they already got.

in my case, since I am not in the 1% top rich in the country, I would rather have a president that would work toward the middle class betterment. But this, obviously, it’s just me.

3 Likes

…now the 45th occupant of the White House thinks he can buy Greenland…call in the clowns?

3 Likes

Well, he needs a new place where to built Mar-a-Lago 2, because Mar-a-Lago 1 was closed. ICE unexpectedly raided the place, and no employee was left. They will all be deported soon, without their children. The children will be kept in freezers until later consideration. :roll_eyes: :innocent:

1 Like

It’s deeper economics than some understand but the middle class was on the way to extinction. Trump is trying to bring it back with trade policies that help US workers in many middle class jobs lost to trade agreements over the last 20 yrs. China was allowed to gut US manufacturing by US investment bankers and global vision. They were allowed WTO preferred status while robbing US IT and currency manipulation. They, China was supposedly going to come closer to “western values” while special interest and International banking got rich. Witness HK. China is a totalitarian government expecting blind obedience.
I know I appreciated the tax reform. I got money back instead of paying 1000.00.
The corporate tax situation made US companies competitive with foreign companies. reducing regulations was taking weight chains off of producers. If allowed to continue another term with Trump the US is “back” much to the anguish of many.
The temporary inversion is due to money of investors world wide seeking security. Negative rates in Europe and fear punish savers. That will reverse if Trump is allowed to win the China issue with at least reciprocal fairness for both countries. Nafta and with EU. Not to mention cancellation of Asian trade prospective agreement. The inversion is a temporary aberration.
Appreciate your thoughts,
Pat

PS. Other reasons for Not a vote for “takes a global village Hillary” and the positive reasons for Trump as a secular leader.

1 Like

I paid out after years of refunds, Pat. Also, the reforms favoring the middle class go away in the 2020’s. Guess who they remain in place for?

Frank

Utopia and demagoguery still make thousands of victims in the country.

2 Likes

Depends on whose President. If Trump with both houses more for middle class. Frank your upset because you can’t write of all NYState excessive liberal taxes from federal taxes. Sorry about that! :slight_smile:
The country subsidized you for years as it did California.

Only Whites allowed for Ingathering:

Trump Psychiatric University is to open for business in Greenland to meet the demand:

1 Like

Hey Randy, he needs Greenland to build Mar-a-Lago #2 since #1 was closed after the ICE’s raid. ALL employees were deported, “sent back.” .,… LOL
He will also build a home there for his exile after 2020, for “political reasons.” From there he will massively produce T-shirts to be smuggled into the US by the Russians… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Phil, how would you feel if people dismissed your views as far left Marxism, and never addressed your criticism of some viable issues?

Not everyone who disagrees with you is a white nationalist.

Get off that high horse of yours, and sit down at the middle where we can have a conversation without throwing dismissive labels around.

3 Likes

Not being silent means that old songs can be even more relevant with a few “alterations”.
As Time Goes By-Updated

With apologies to Louis Armstrong

You must remember this
A diss is just a diss, a sigh is just a sigh
The fundamental things apply
As time goes by
And when voters vote
They still say, “I can’t believe it”
On that you can rely
No matter what the future brings
As time goes by
Deficits and infrastructure