Texico Conference Issues Statement against the Group “World Church Affirmation Sabbath”

(George Tichy) #21

STOP IT!!!
Please, one item at a time. Otherwise it will be too overwhelming, and nobody will be able to work functionally on those issues.
Geeeshhh, you are so demanding… Calm down… :wink:

(Ian m fraser) #22

George I just read in the Ar on line that east Africa now has. 4 million members. You were right the GC MUST MOVE THERE.

(George Tichy) #23

What could possibly be delaying the moving process??? :innocent:

Even putting together the KGC’s KOMPLIANCE KOMMANDO will be much easier there - and probably cheaper! And they can also build a wall around the GC’s headquarters, and Africa will pay for it!!!.. ROFL :rofl:

“Hast not thou made an hedge about Ted Wilson, and about the GC’s headquarters?”

(Ian m fraser) #25

Which reminds me that Trump should build chain of resorts along the Mexican border using republican investors money and completely joined by a chain link fence. Mexicans will pay for it by vacationing there as can immigrants waiting for visas.

(George Tichy) #26

This wall Mexico will pay for, and I will send my contribution as well:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Ian m fraser) #27

Fabulous wall plan but we still need a chain of hotels along the border where can stay on the other side of the wall!

Sad that our church is building a wall to keep women out of the ministry.

(George Tichy) #29

And who is going to pay for that wall???.. :upside_down_face:

The GC seems to be paying for the compliance walls.

Really, Harrpa, really??? Don’t you think that it is a little distortion of the reality?

(George Tichy) #32

You are right. @harrpa is really distorting reality.

There is no wall “being built.” The wall has already been in place for a long time, and making the separation intended. We need a GC President who will “tear down this wall!”

@harrpa, please stop distorting reality. Thank you. :upside_down_face:

(Spectrumbot) closed #33

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.