The Investigative Judgment Has Three Main Problems

(Greg Cox) #83

please see ch 19 in “Assault on the Remnant” for a detailed view.

Lv 16:16-17 from the LXX (NOTE CAPS):
"In this way he will make atonement for the MOST HOLY PLACE because of the uncleanness and rebellion of the Israelites, whatever their sins have been. He is to do the same for the tent of meeting, which is among them in the midst of their uncleanness. 17 No one is to be in the tent of meeting from the time Aaron goes in to make atonement in the MOST HOLY PLACE until he comes out, having made atonement for himself, his household and the whole community of Israel.

LV 16:16-17 from the MSS (NOTE CAPS):
"And he shall make an atonement for the HOLY PLACE, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness.
17 And there shall be no man in the tabernacle of the congregation when he goeth in to make an atonement in the HOLY PLACE, until he come out, and have made an atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the congregation of Israel.

EGW’s visions and written commentary ALL use the MSS and “Holy Place” accordingly.

There should be NO confusion about the alterations noted above and what it does to the Sanctuary Doctrine and WHY Ford relied on the LXX. If you are confused about this then there is a serious problem that I’d like to bible study with you about.

Not interested in investing $3,210.79 for this publication.

(Greg Cox) #85

Depending on the service type the blood was sprinkled several places within the Holy Place. Do you need a resource to study the service and the particulars?

(Greg Cox) #86

mine was $29.95.

FROM AMAZON:
Assault on the Remnant: The Advent Movement The Spirit of Prophecy and Rome’s Trojan Horse (Expanded Edition) Paperback – June 10, 2016
by Ted Schultz (Author)
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 customer reviews
See all 2 formats and editions
Kindle
$9.99
Read with Our Free App

Paperback
$30.00
5 Used from $29.56
14 New from $29.62

(Greg Cox) #87

Hi Kevin, what’s the best way to get ahold of you?
Greg Cox

I’ve alread read Patriarchs and Prophets p. 354, and Leviticus 4, Greg.

Could you please explain what was done with the blood from the following four categories of people’s sacrifices, with the verse references:

1. Priest
  2. Congregation
  3. Ruler
  4. Individual

Thanks.

(Kevin Paulson) #89

kevindpaulson@gmail.com

(Greg Cox) #90
  1. Priest: the 'olah was burnt entirely, but any other offering where the Priest ate the meat was as follows:
    "And he shall kill the bullock before the LORD: and the priests, Aaron’s sons, shall bring the blood, and sprinkle the blood round about upon the altar that is by the door of the tabernacle of the congregation."
    The blood was also sprinkled on the alter of incense, the Veil dividing the Holy/Most Holy, and the Mercy seat itself.
  2. Congregation: aside from the first Passover - not much is mentioned in scripture other than it was forbidden to eat.
  3. Ruler - I don’t understand
  4. Individual - nothing, the Priest collected it.
    Here is a source that might help:
    https://judaism.stackexchange.com/questions/67956/cleaning-blood-from-the-temple

Thanks, Greg.

Nothing was done with the blood from the sacrifices brought by individual sinners, Greg?

Was it just allowed to run down the channels into the Kidron Valley, then, and used for fertilizer, as in the article you linked?

This is kind of confusing to me.

(George Tichy) #92

Oh, you should insist with the GC! It’s a matter of life & death for all of us.
If the GC keeps ignoring you, you should call the police on them.

(reliquum) #94

@GregCox, Greg where is the best place to contact you?

(Greg Cox) #96

by email: gregrpt@gmail.com

(Greg Cox) #97

ok George - have a good day

(Greg Cox) #98

aside from scripture stating that the blood was poured around the foot of the alter there’s not much more. Some of the historical references indicate that channels ran out down through the brook Kidron which went through Gesthemane into the valley below; this has huge spiritual significance and even Ezekiel was given a prophetic vision about this (Valley of Dry Bones)

Thanks, Greg.

Here’s what the Appendix to Patriarchs and Prophets says:

Does that sound right to you?

Yes, I sense the huge spiritual significance of that, as well, Greg.

Thank you for bringing that up, and responding so patiently and clearly to my questions.

Walter Vieth seems to be one of your important sources.

Here is a brother who has openly critiqued Vieth’s claims about translations. Read it here:

http://www.delightinhisword.com/NIV_Critics_files/A%20Complete%20Critique%20of%20Walter%20Veith's%20DVD%20Changing%20the%20Word%20(42p.).pdf

Desmond Ford's New Book Recalls Conflict Over Sanctuary Doctrine, Dismissal from Adventist Employment
(Tim Teichman) #102

Reading it now. Excellent intro:
“Walter Veith of Amazing Discoveries has made some amazing charges against what he refers to as the modern Bibles, and especially aimed at the NIV. I have thoroughly examined each of his claims and charges. My concern is that many will accept what appears to be a scholarly presentation on this topic at face value, and be led astray. . While many of his presentations may be scholarly, Dr. Veith has gone out of his area of expertise in dealing with Bible translations.”

(Greg Cox) #103

ok, as I stated before, there are different types of sacrifices. After the animal was killed, the Priest collected some of the blood (obviously not all of it - a bull contains a huge amount of blood! So scripture records about the shrinking; on the altar of sacrifice, the altar of incense, the veil, and mercy seat and so forth - again it’s based on different types of sacrifices. But what about the rest of the blood? Historical accounts detail that it ran out from channels into the brook Kidron.

Let me repeat the question, Greg:

Again, for emphasis:

Does that sound right to you?

Thanks.