The Top Five Reasons Jesus Was A Charismatic
- He taught his followers that they would get whatever they prayed for if they had faith (Matt 21:22).
- He did faith healing (Mark 10:52).
- He spent all night in prayer (Luke 6:12).
- He was full of the Spirit and led by the Spirit (Luke 4:1).
- He could heal people with his clothes (Luke 8:44).
Sorry, my Pentecostal friends; Jesus never spoke in tongues. But Charismatic--why not?
Next up: The top five reasons Jesus was a Catholic. ____
David Hamstra is a Divinity student at Andrews University. He has a BA from Canadian University College and was a pastor in Grande Prairie, Alberta for nearly four years. He blogs at apokalupto. ____ This continues our series, Five Reasons Jesus. . . . To see them all, click here. -AC
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/1845