This continues our series, Five Reasons Jesus. . . . To see them all, click here. -AC
The Top Five Reasons Jesus Was A Seventh-day Adventist
- He taught that the Old Testament law would be relevant until the end (Matt 5:17-18).
- He referred to death as a sleep (John 11:11).
- He taught from Daniel's prophecies (Matt 24:15, Mark 14:62).
- He went to church on Sabbath (Luke 4:16).
- He said he would come back for us (John 14:3).
It had to end this way, didn't it? I've stopped with "present truth," but present truth never stops. So keep thinking (and praying!).
Next up: The top five lessons I have learned about who Jesus was. ____
David Hamstra is a Divinity student at Andrews University. He has a BA from Canadian University College and was a pastor in Grande Prairie, Alberta for nearly four years. He blogs at apokalupto.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/1853