The Writing Life: Ron Osborn — Adventist Voices

Prolific author Dr. Ron Osborn talks about current issues in Adventism, reads aloud from his book Death Before the Fall, and opens up about his experience with writer's block.

Listen to this Adventist Voices podcast episode on iTunes, Stitcher, and Simplecast, or below.

We hope you enjoyed this episode of Adventist Voices! Remember to subscribe on iTunes!

Alexander Carpenter is a board member of Adventist Forum, the organization that publishes Spectrum.

Photo by Patrick Fore on Unsplash / SpectrumMagazine.org

We invite you to join our community through conversation by commenting below. We ask that you engage in courteous and respectful discourse. You can view our full commenting policy by clicking here.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/10167
2 Likes

Prolific author, profound thinker and inspirational teacher, Dr Ron Osborne should have a stellar faculty position at one of our Adventist Universities— but instead he has been blacklisted, for who knows what reason?

It is a great loss for our Adventist students and should be rectified soon !

2 Likes

Could be he awakens the Thought Processes of his students?
This might be considered DANGEROUS in an SDA setting.
I always liked teachers who challenged my thinking.
And the teachers I can buy for $10-20 at Amazon.

3 Likes

Actually Dr. Osborne is a member of the faculty at La Sierra University.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.