Two Women, Two Seats: An Excerpt from Bill Johnsson's "Authentic Adventism"

Not as sorry as I am to be saying it.

But this is a time of decision, a pivotal moment.

People are paying attention now who were not paying attention before.

I want people to know what they are signing up for.

Informed consent.

Cassie, your warnings are powerful and pertinent. Who is listening? Headship Heresy has horrible consequences. Anti-Trinitarianism reduces Christ to eternal subordination.

This is a major cultic turn for an organization that shunned headship and gender discrimination in its past.

May we heed your warnings. I’m so sorry for what happened to you. I’m hearing you.

(George Tichy) #23

Difficult times Cassie! How can we even think of inviting someone to our Church for a single service? What if they get interested in joining? We would be in how, boiling water!!! Overcooked!!! My local church is great, but still connected in some way to that irrelevant GC, and all the tragic dark manipulations and abuses that we see.

How to explain it to a stranger? I would rather tell them to go to the other church down the road… At least for a few years, in the hope that Ted Wilson and his (many) minions will soon be kicked out and replaced by a new crew who understands what a Christian Church’s mission is.

Yes. Horrible consequences.

And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
Luke 16

I’m about as close as Adventists are going to get to one coming back from the dead to witness, but I have no expectations of being heard.

You never know who is “listening” on Spectrum, Cassie. Your voice is being heard. You won’t know till heaven by whom.

Things said to female pastors.
Really.
Things said to female pastors read by male pastors.

(Margaret Ernst) #27

Rosa Parks was seated in the “colored” section, Tom. She was supposed to give up her seat to the white man because the “white” section was full.

Sorry…
I just wanted as many people to see EGW statement…
because many are forgetting it…
will check on this…

(Spectrumbot) #29

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.