10. You might be a Spectrumite if you're already scolling past this article to read the comments.
9. You might be a Spectrumite if Spectrummagazine.org is book-marked on your computer.
8. You might be a Spectrumite if the Spectrum blog is your primary source of news about the Adventist church.
7. You might be a Spectrumite if you have a regular user name or alias on Spectrum.
6. You might be a Spectrumite if you can think of a few commenters who have published more words than Pacific Press in the last few years.
5. You might be a Spectrummite if your alias has the word "truth" or "faithful" or "friend" or "disciple" in it.
4. You might be a Spectrumite if you've said you're quitting Spectrum but somehow they pull you back in.
3. You might be a Spectrumite if you have spent more time on Spectrum in the past week than you have doing one of the following: a) reading a book, b) exercising, c) studying the Sabbath School quarterly.
2. You are probably a Spectrumite if checking in on Spectrum is often one of the last things you do before going to bed at night or first things you do after getting up—or arriving at work.
1. You are definitely a Spectrumite if you're looking forward to finishing this list so you can go read the new comments on that La Sierra University news story.
This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at http://spectrummagazine.org/node/3447